06 March 2012

Fuel/Friends blog, Gregory Blackstock, Jack White's "Blunderbuss," oh my!

Tonight has been (entirely by chance) the first time I've visited her blog in probably months, and she's posted about birds this very day. Whattt.
If you're a music lover and not familiar with the blog, go explore and discover!

And along with avian related music, she's linked to avian related art by autistic savant Gregory Blackstock, who created this gem:


          via I am Fuel, you are Friends

                    via The Atlantic

 And then (are you serious!?), seconds later, I find this: the cover to Jack White's solo album Blunderbuss, due to release in April. Everything the man has done to this date has been such a huge influence on what appeals to me aesthetically. Needless to say, the album is much anticipated. Check out the single below.


Jack White, Love Interruption

No comments: